Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: EU Roma policies
The second day of the EPP final conferences ends with the main message “minority rights are integral part of human rights”. Continue reading
ECMI Study #8: “Not even in the margins: where are Roma with disabilities?” is now available online. The study is authored by Michael Szporluk. Continue reading