Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: EPP
The ECMI EPP team is back from Ukraine and their latest activities in Kyiv. The team organised two seminars focusing on indigenous peoples and Roma mediation in the beginning of April. Continue reading
EPP team is in Ukraine: functions and competences of executive bodies responsible for minority policy
What are the executive bodies responsible for minority policy? How do they function? These are the main topics of the current EPP seminars taking place on 12-14 December 2016 in Kyiv, Ukraine. Continue reading
Within the frameworks of the ECMI Eastern Partnership Programme (EPP), the ECMI calls for translation and copy-editing offers. Continue reading
The ECMI Senior Research Associate Dr. Alexander Osipov(on behalf of ECMI Director Prof. Dr. Tove H. Malloy) and Rector of the Ukrainian Catholic University, Rev. Bohdan Prach, signed a Memorandum of Understanding. Continue reading
The ECMI EPP team is planning its next activities in Ukraine. A two-day seminar and a two-day conference will be organized in Kyiv and will host local and international scholars and practitioners. Continue reading