Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: education
The ECMI Working Paper #98 is now online. The paper focuses on Bilingual education for Romani children. Continue reading
Starting from December 2016 the ECMI is an official recipient of the European Commission grant within the framework of its Erasmus+ programme. The two-year long project “Teaching in Diversity” will be implemented together with ten different partners from eight European states. Continue reading
ECMI Issue Brief #37 “Minority Rights Governance: Avoiding the Pitfalls of Equal Treatment when Budgeting for Education” in now online. The Issue Brief is authored by Prof. Dr. Tove Malloy. Continue reading
European best practices in minority education: ECMI Director, Tove Malloy presented at the European Parliament
Today Prof Dr Tove Malloy presented some of Europe’s best practices with regard to organizing minority education at the European Parliament. What are the key standards and relevant norms of management and how are they implemented in practice across Europe? Continue reading