Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: Eastern Partnership Programme
Some of the EPP Final Conference participants shared their views and gave feedback on why EPP was a success. Continue reading
After the three years of extensive field work in Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine, the ECMI Eastern Partnership Programme will conclude this summer. The final conferences will take place between 15 and 18 May 2017. Continue reading
A year in facts and numbers: ECMI work in 2016 is summarized in our recent annual report with the title “Building Bridges in Diversity”. Continue reading
The ECMI EPP team is back from Ukraine and their latest activities in Kyiv. The team organised two seminars focusing on indigenous peoples and Roma mediation in the beginning of April. Continue reading
EPP team is in Ukraine: functions and competences of executive bodies responsible for minority policy
What are the executive bodies responsible for minority policy? How do they function? These are the main topics of the current EPP seminars taking place on 12-14 December 2016 in Kyiv, Ukraine. Continue reading