Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: Dansk Centralbibliotek for Sydslesvig
ECMI calls for applications for the seventh annual summer school on National Minorities and Border Regions. 2017 theme: “German-Georgian Partnership in Action: Building the minority rights toolbox”. Deadline: 15 May 2017. Continue reading
Dansk Centralbibliotek for Southern Schleswig (DCB) and the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) cordially invite you to celebrate their new co-operation. Continue reading
From October 2016 the ECMI specialized library will be moved from Kompagnietor to the Danish Central Library to offer improved access to the collection on majority-minority relations. Continue reading