Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: Danish Library Flensburg
Applicants for the ECMI Summer School 2017 are now selected! We are looking forward to hosting 20 international participants in Flensburg between 9 and 16 September 2017! Continue reading
ECMI calls for applications for the seventh annual summer school. 2017 theme: “German-Georgian Partnership in Action: Building the minority rights toolbox”. Extended Deadline: 31 May 2017. Continue reading
Dansk Centralbibliotek for Southern Schleswig (DCB) and the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) cordially invite you to celebrate their new co-operation. Continue reading
From October 2016 the ECMI specialized library will be moved from Kompagnietor to the Danish Central Library to offer improved access to the collection on majority-minority relations. Continue reading
Prof. Dr. Tove Malloy presented at the conference “Minorities in the North” on experiences and perspectives from the Nordic countries in relation to the German-Danish border region. Continue reading