Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: Danish-German border region
On 08 May 2017 the ECMI is organizing the 8th Minority Roundtable in the Danish-German border region. Continue reading
“We as a minority group look for hopeful examples, and this region gives us hope,” noted Mr Yousef Jabareen, Member of Knesset for “United Arab List” after several meetings in the Danish-German border region. Continue reading
ECMI Working Paper #87 is released. The paper by Sonja Wolf (ECMI) focuses on Danish minority education in Schleswig-Holstein. Continue reading
Two Visiting Fellows from Vietnam are visiting ECMI to explore the Danish-German border region and learn about EU policies. Continue reading
On Wednesday, 24 June 2015 a delegation of the National Assembly of Kenya visited ECMI in Kompagnietor, Flensburg. The group, led by Hon. Justin B. N. Muturi (Speaker of the National Assembly of Kenya) was introduced to the work and activities of ECMI and the history of minority-majority relations in the Danish-German border region. Continue reading