Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: Danish-German border region
Applicants for the ECMI Summer School 2017 are now selected! We are looking forward to hosting 20 international participants in Flensburg between 9 and 16 September 2017! Continue reading
On 08 May 2017 the ECMI is organizing the 8th Minority Roundtable in the Danish-German border region. Continue reading
“We as a minority group look for hopeful examples, and this region gives us hope,” noted Mr Yousef Jabareen, Member of Knesset for “United Arab List” after several meetings in the Danish-German border region. Continue reading
ECMI Working Paper #87 is released. The paper by Sonja Wolf (ECMI) focuses on Danish minority education in Schleswig-Holstein. Continue reading
Two Visiting Fellows from Vietnam are visiting ECMI to explore the Danish-German border region and learn about EU policies. Continue reading