Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI-supported publication on the Decade of Roma Inclusion is now online!
- Rotary Clubs in Flensburg: ECMI engages with local groups
- Attention Georgians: Scholarships available for the ECMI Summer School 2017!
- The Roma in Moldova: ECMI Report 69 is now online!
- National minorities and migrant communities in Europe: ECMI organizing a conference in Italy
Tag Archives: Danish-German border region
On 08 May 2017 the ECMI is organizing the 8th Minority Roundtable in the Danish-German border region. Continue reading
“We as a minority group look for hopeful examples, and this region gives us hope,” noted Mr Yousef Jabareen, Member of Knesset for “United Arab List” after several meetings in the Danish-German border region. Continue reading
ECMI Working Paper #87 is released. The paper by Sonja Wolf (ECMI) focuses on Danish minority education in Schleswig-Holstein. Continue reading
Two Visiting Fellows from Vietnam are visiting ECMI to explore the Danish-German border region and learn about EU policies. Continue reading
On Wednesday, 24 June 2015 a delegation of the National Assembly of Kenya visited ECMI in Kompagnietor, Flensburg. The group, led by Hon. Justin B. N. Muturi (Speaker of the National Assembly of Kenya) was introduced to the work and activities of ECMI and the history of minority-majority relations in the Danish-German border region. Continue reading