Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: conference
Prof. Tariq Modood presented the model of British multiculturalism in relation with integration of migrant and minority communities, highlighting impacts of EU and Brexit. Continue reading
Prof. Will Kymlicka shared his views on ‘new’ and ‘old’ minorities, extending the scope of minority protection mechanisms, and challenges and weaknesses of integration policies for immigrants in Europe. Continue reading
ECMI staff participate in a conference on European minorities and their kin-states in Berlin. Continue reading
On the 9th-11th November 2016, the international conference on kin-states in Central and Eastern Europe in the 20th and 21st centuries will be held in Berlin. Professor Malloy will present on European Minority Rights Law. Continue reading
The ECMI EPP team is planning its next activities in Ukraine. A two-day seminar and a two-day conference will be organized in Kyiv and will host local and international scholars and practitioners. Continue reading