Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: census
Volume 16, Issue 1, 2017 of the Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) is now online. A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
ECMI Kosovo calls for caution when referring to the Kosovo Census 2011. A policy brief issued in December reveals why, and gives concrete recommendations on reservations. Continue reading
Newly released census results are significant for minorities in Kosovo. The results can change the political arrangement and decision making power of minority groups, tells ECMI Kosovo’s September Newsletter. Continue reading