Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: cartoon
What are minority rights? To answer this frequently asked question, the ECMI released a cartoon for the wider public, now available in 24 different languages. Continue reading
On 14 October 2016 the ECMI and the Center Maurits Coppieters launched a cartoon on minority rights in Brussels. The cartoon aims to answer a key question: “What are minority rights?” Continue reading
What are minority rights? To answer this frequently asked question, the ECMI is releasing a cartoon for a wider public. The official launch of the cartoon will take place in Brussels on 14 October 2015. Continue reading