Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: Belarus
The ECMI EPP team is back from Ukraine and their latest activities in Kyiv. The team organised two seminars focusing on indigenous peoples and Roma mediation in the beginning of April. Continue reading
ifa (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen) announces the call for applications for 2016 regarding the CrossCulture Internships programme Eastern Partnership and Russia. Being a part of the IFA network, the ECMI acts as one of the hosting organizations within Germany. Continue reading
The Annual Report 2015 of the European Centre for Minority Issues is now available online. The report entitled “Changing Order and New Dimensions” provides overview of the past year’s ECMI activities and affairs. Continue reading
The ECMI EPP team is back to Flensburg after a study visit in Georgia and seminars in Ukraine. The study visit aimed to ensure a proper presentation of the Georgian model during the EPP seminars, while during the seminars in Ukraine the topic of hate speech and xenophobia was discussed. Continue reading