Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI-supported publication on the Decade of Roma Inclusion is now online!
- Rotary Clubs in Flensburg: ECMI engages with local groups
- Attention Georgians: Scholarships available for the ECMI Summer School 2017!
- The Roma in Moldova: ECMI Report 69 is now online!
- National minorities and migrant communities in Europe: ECMI organizing a conference in Italy
Tag Archives: Andreea Carstocea
The ECMI Report #69 is authored by Dr. Raul Carstocea and Dr. Andreea Carstocea and focuses on Roma communities in Moldova. Continue reading
Volume 15, Issue 1, 2016 of the Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) is now online. A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
Volume 14, Issue 4, 2015 of the Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) is now online. The Issue marks 15 years since the JEMIE was established as the flagship academic publication of the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI). Continue reading
On 16 and 17 December 2015 ECMI Senior Research Associates Dr. Raul Carstocea and Dr. Andreea Carstocea lecture at the Department of Frisian Language & Culture of the University of Groningen. Continue reading