Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: Albanian
What are minority rights? To answer this frequently asked question, the ECMI released a cartoon for the wider public, now available in 24 different languages. Continue reading
The monthly newsletter of ECMI Kosovo was circulated Monday. In focus is a new project on supporting minority communities throughout Kosovo’s decentralization process. Continue reading
The monthly newsletter of European Centre for Minority Issues Kosovo was circulated Thursday. In focus is a new project on gender based violence among minority communities. Continue reading
ECMI Kosovo has started implementing a new phase of provision of language courses. Municipal officials will be trained in both Kosovo’s official languages, says ECMI Kosovo’s June Newsletter. Continue reading
European Centre for Minority Issues in Kosovo has published a guidebook on civil society participation in decision making processes. The guidebook has its focus on Kosovo. Continue reading