Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI-supported publication on the Decade of Roma Inclusion is now online!
- Rotary Clubs in Flensburg: ECMI engages with local groups
- Attention Georgians: Scholarships available for the ECMI Summer School 2017!
- The Roma in Moldova: ECMI Report 69 is now online!
- National minorities and migrant communities in Europe: ECMI organizing a conference in Italy
On 08 May 2017 the ECMI is organizing the 8th Minority Roundtable in the Danish-German border region. Continue reading
ECMI student receives a prize for young scientists: discussing the refugee crisis and political rhetoric
How has the refugee crisis impacted the development of radical right-wing political parties in Germany and Austria? To explore this topic Juliane von Daak wrote her prize-winning MA thesis under the supervision of Dr. Raul Carstocea. Continue reading
08.02.2017. ECMI Director Prof. Dr. Malloy spoke at the 65th meeting of the Committee on European Affairs of the Land Schleswig-Holstein in Kiel. Continue reading
ECMI calls for applications for the seventh annual summer school on National Minorities and Border Regions. 2017 theme: “German-Georgian Partnership in Action: Building the minority rights toolbox”. Deadline: 15 May 2017. Continue reading
The ECMI seeks for a new team member! Project Research Associate is needed to expand ECMI Eastern Partnership Programme team. Deadline for applications: 20 February 2017. Continue reading