The Grant Agreement signed between ECMI Kosovo and the UK Foreign Office covers a five month project in Northern Kosovo. The project in Northern Kosovo aims at increasing the knowledge of institutional and civil society stakeholders involved in Northern Kosovo.
The relevant stakeholders are involved in
- community outreach projects
- confidence building projects
- and community stabilization measures projects.
Relevant stakeholders are implementing the projects with regards to concerns and needs of the communities in Northern Kosovo.
A comprehensive basis for development
The project will produce a robust and comprehensive basis for strategy and programming development. It is going to be used by governments, civil society, and local and international organizations operating in Northern Kosovo.
Similar Blog & News Articles
- E.U.: Kosovo Ties 'Key' for Serbia's Membership :: World
- Statement by the President on the End of Kosovo's Supervised Independence :: White House.gov Press Office Feed