Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Category Archives: Action
The ECMI EPP team is back from Ukraine and their latest activities in Kyiv. The team organised two seminars focusing on indigenous peoples and Roma mediation in the beginning of April. Continue reading
Donostia, San Sebastian is a venue for the European Language Diversity Forum and for the official launch of the Protocol to Ensure Language Rights. ECMI Director Prof. Tove Malloy is among the participants of the event discussing EU language policies at the panel. The launch of the Protocol will be streamed LIVE at 11:30 on 17 December 2016. Continue reading
“National Minorities, Bridge Building and Integration” was the title of an ECMI presentation at the OSCE Ministerial side event in Hamburg. Continue reading
EPP team is in Ukraine: functions and competences of executive bodies responsible for minority policy
What are the executive bodies responsible for minority policy? How do they function? These are the main topics of the current EPP seminars taking place on 12-14 December 2016 in Kyiv, Ukraine. Continue reading
Within the framework of the project on “Minorities in the Western Balkans a delegation from the four target countries will visit Schleswig-Holstein between 20 October- 4 November 2016. Continue reading