Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- SAVE THE DATE: ECMI Invites You to its Public Lectures for 2017
- Schleswig-Holstein, Germany and Georgia under one scope: updates from the ECMISuS17
- Building Bridges between East and West: ECMI Hosts a Delegation from Ukraine
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
Category Archives: Publications
The ECMI Working Paper #98 is now online. The paper focuses on Bilingual education for Romani children. Continue reading
Volume 16, Issue 1, 2017 of the Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) is now online. A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
The ECMI held meeting at the University of Georgia in Tbilisi and donated books to the newly established CSEM Library. Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #97 is now online. The paper focuses on non-territorial indigenous self-governance in Canada and the United States.
“The Decade of Roma Inclusion: Origins, Actors, and Legacies” is the title of the article in the special issue of the European Education, published with the ECMI support. Continue reading