Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Category Archives: Announcements
What are minority rights? To answer this frequently asked question, the ECMI released a cartoon for the wider public, now available in 24 different languages. Continue reading
“Schleswig-Holstein is a leader in Europe’s minority policy and a respected model,” concluded the Parliament of the Land Schleswig-Holstein after the latest minority report was published and presented. Continue reading
As part of the local outreach, Ms. Tamari Bulia presented on the ECMI aims and current projects to the Rotary Clubs in Flensburg. Continue reading
With the financial support of the Schleswig-Holstein State Government, the ECMI is offering scholarships to 10 participants from Georgia for the ECMI Summer School 2017. Continue reading
“What’s in a Name? Extending the Existing Scope of Protection for National Minorities to Migrant Communities in Europe” is the title of a conference organized by the ECMI and EURAC Research in April in Villa Vigoni, Italy. Continue reading