Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Category Archives: Announcements
The European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) invites applications for two positions as Senior Research Associate within the field of “Minority Studies” beginning 1 September 2017. Minority Studies at the ECMI cover research on ethno-cultural groups and autochthonous national minority issues in Europe. Continue reading
The employment of Alexander Osipov has ended on 31st May 2017. The ECMI thanks him for his service and wishes him well for his future activities. Continue reading
Next week ECMI kicks off a new round of projects in the Western Balkans. The projects are supported by the Schleswig-Holstein State Chancellery and implemented by the ECMI in collaboration with the GIZ. Continue reading
The second day of the EPP final conferences ends with the main message “minority rights are integral part of human rights”. Continue reading
Today the ECMI EPP team kicked off the first part of the final conference. Continue reading