Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI-supported publication on the Decade of Roma Inclusion is now online!
- Rotary Clubs in Flensburg: ECMI engages with local groups
- Attention Georgians: Scholarships available for the ECMI Summer School 2017!
- The Roma in Moldova: ECMI Report 69 is now online!
- National minorities and migrant communities in Europe: ECMI organizing a conference in Italy
Category Archives: Academia
“What’s in a Name? Extending the Existing Scope of Protection for National Minorities to Migrant Communities in Europe” is the title of a conference organized by the ECMI and EURAC Research in April in Villa Vigoni, Italy. Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #96 is now online. The paper authored by Dr. Alexander Osipov and Dr. Hanna Vasilevich focuses on Transnistria as a model of post-Soviet diversity policy. Also relevant: the article by Dr. Vasilevich features in Panorama of Global Security Environment 2015-2016. Continue reading
On 5th of September 2016, Prof. Tove Malloy will deliver a lecture at a short symposium at the University of Groningen. She will talk about “the dynamics of Europe’s minority-majority discourses: From ‘minority’ to ‘co-nation’?”. Continue reading
Tuesday, April 5, 2016 Dr. Alexander Osipov will present at the Harriman Institute of the Columbia University on diversity policies in Russia and its western neighbours Belarus, Moldova, and Ukraine. Continue reading
Volume 14, Issue 4, 2015 of the Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) is now online. The Issue marks 15 years since the JEMIE was established as the flagship academic publication of the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI). Continue reading