Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI-supported publication on the Decade of Roma Inclusion is now online!
- Rotary Clubs in Flensburg: ECMI engages with local groups
- Attention Georgians: Scholarships available for the ECMI Summer School 2017!
- The Roma in Moldova: ECMI Report 69 is now online!
- National minorities and migrant communities in Europe: ECMI organizing a conference in Italy
Category Archives: ECMI Roma
“The Decade of Roma Inclusion: Origins, Actors, and Legacies” is the title of the article in the special issue of the European Education, published with the ECMI support. Continue reading
The ECMI Report #69 is authored by Dr. Raul Carstocea and Dr. Andreea Carstocea and focuses on Roma communities in Moldova. Continue reading
ECMI Study #8: “Not even in the margins: where are Roma with disabilities?” is now available online. The study is authored by Michael Szporluk. Continue reading
ECMI Working Paper #90 is now online. The paper by Caitlin Boulter focuses on Roma Participation in Mainstream Swedish and German Newspaper Discourse. Continue reading
12 November 2015. Dr. Eben Friedman presents on Roma education under EU Framework for Roma Integration Strategies at the TAIEX Workshop on Supportive Measures for Roma Inclusion in the Education System. The presentation reflects on ECMI Working Paper #73. Continue reading