Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Category Archives: ECMI Roma
The ECMI EPP team is back from Ukraine and their latest activities in Kyiv. The team organised two seminars focusing on indigenous peoples and Roma mediation in the beginning of April. Continue reading
“The Decade of Roma Inclusion: Origins, Actors, and Legacies” is the title of the article in the special issue of the European Education, published with the ECMI support. Continue reading
The ECMI Report #69 is authored by Dr. Raul Carstocea and Dr. Andreea Carstocea and focuses on Roma communities in Moldova. Continue reading
ECMI Study #8: “Not even in the margins: where are Roma with disabilities?” is now available online. The study is authored by Michael Szporluk. Continue reading