Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Category Archives: Out of category
National minorities and migrant communities, or ‘old’ minorities and ‘new’ minorities: what are the relationships between these groups and the respective protection mechanisms? ECMI and EURAC conference kicked off in Villa Vigoni. First insights from the event. Continue reading
On 08 May 2017 the ECMI is organizing the 8th Minority Roundtable in the Danish-German border region. Continue reading
ECMI student receives a prize for young scientists: discussing the refugee crisis and political rhetoric
How has the refugee crisis impacted the development of radical right-wing political parties in Germany and Austria? To explore this topic Juliane von Daak wrote her prize-winning MA thesis under the supervision of Dr. Raul Carstocea. Continue reading
The ECMI opens its doors for a lecture on language rights by special guests. Join us at Kompagnietor at 17:00 on 25 January 2017. Continue reading
Do national minorities contribute to bridge building in international relations? If so, how, and what are some good examples of such cases across the OSCE area? Find out more in the final report from the project Bridge Building and Integration in Diverse Societies. Continue reading