Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Category Archives: ECMI Working Papers
The ECMI Working Paper #98 is now online. The paper focuses on Bilingual education for Romani children. Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #97 is now online. The paper focuses on non-territorial indigenous self-governance in Canada and the United States.
The ECMI Working Paper #96 is now online. The paper authored by Dr. Alexander Osipov and Dr. Hanna Vasilevich focuses on Transnistria as a model of post-Soviet diversity policy. Also relevant: the article by Dr. Vasilevich features in Panorama of Global Security Environment 2015-2016. Continue reading
ECMI Working Paper #95 is now online. The paper focuses on Hungarian autonomy claims in Zakarpattya, Ukraine. Continue reading