Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Category Archives: Trainings
With the financial support of the Schleswig-Holstein State Government, the ECMI is offering scholarships to 10 participants from Georgia for the ECMI Summer School 2017. Continue reading
ECMI student receives a prize for young scientists: discussing the refugee crisis and political rhetoric
How has the refugee crisis impacted the development of radical right-wing political parties in Germany and Austria? To explore this topic Juliane von Daak wrote her prize-winning MA thesis under the supervision of Dr. Raul Carstocea. Continue reading
ECMI calls for applications for the seventh annual summer school on National Minorities and Border Regions. 2017 theme: “German-Georgian Partnership in Action: Building the minority rights toolbox”. Deadline: 15 May 2017. Continue reading
ECMI started a new semester at the European Studies MA programme of the Europa-Universität Flensburg. Continue reading
The ECMI Summer School 2016 is currently running in Lviv. In the middle of the week, we asked some of the participants to share their impressions and thoughts. Continue reading