Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Category Archives: Justice & Governance
The European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) invites applications for two positions as Senior Research Associate within the field of “Minority Studies” beginning 1 September 2017. Minority Studies at the ECMI cover research on ethno-cultural groups and autochthonous national minority issues in Europe. Continue reading
The employment of Alexander Osipov has ended on 31st May 2017. The ECMI thanks him for his service and wishes him well for his future activities. Continue reading
After the three years of extensive field work in Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine, the ECMI Eastern Partnership Programme will conclude this summer. The final conferences will take place between 15 and 18 May 2017. Continue reading
EPP team is in Ukraine: functions and competences of executive bodies responsible for minority policy
What are the executive bodies responsible for minority policy? How do they function? These are the main topics of the current EPP seminars taking place on 12-14 December 2016 in Kyiv, Ukraine. Continue reading