Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Category Archives: Culture & Diversity
“The Decade of Roma Inclusion: Origins, Actors, and Legacies” is the title of the article in the special issue of the European Education, published with the ECMI support. Continue reading
The ECMI Report #69 is authored by Dr. Raul Carstocea and Dr. Andreea Carstocea and focuses on Roma communities in Moldova. Continue reading
“National Minorities, Bridge Building and Integration” was the title of an ECMI presentation at the OSCE Ministerial side event in Hamburg. Continue reading
The ECMI is a part of the Organising Committee for the Protocol to Ensure Language Rights. The text of the Protocol was finalized at the meeting on 25 October 2016. Continue reading