Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI-supported publication on the Decade of Roma Inclusion is now online!
- Rotary Clubs in Flensburg: ECMI engages with local groups
- Attention Georgians: Scholarships available for the ECMI Summer School 2017!
- The Roma in Moldova: ECMI Report 69 is now online!
- National minorities and migrant communities in Europe: ECMI organizing a conference in Italy
Category Archives: Cross cluster programmes
“The Decade of Roma Inclusion: Origins, Actors, and Legacies” is the title of the article in the special issue of the European Education, published with the ECMI support. Continue reading
“What’s in a Name? Extending the Existing Scope of Protection for National Minorities to Migrant Communities in Europe” is the title of a conference organized by the ECMI and EURAC Research in April in Villa Vigoni, Italy. Continue reading
Dr. Simon Hoffman and Dr. Helen Quane of Swansea University (Wales) visited the ECMI for a two-day cooperation meeting. Mutual interests in teaching, research and project work were discussed. Continue reading
The Annual Report 2015 of the European Centre for Minority Issues is now available online. The report entitled “Changing Order and New Dimensions” provides overview of the past year’s ECMI activities and affairs. Continue reading
The ECMI has signed a cooperation agreement with the High Commissioner on National Minorities (HCNM), for the implementation of the project “Bridge building and integration in diverse societies”. Continue reading