Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI-supported publication on the Decade of Roma Inclusion is now online!
- Rotary Clubs in Flensburg: ECMI engages with local groups
- Attention Georgians: Scholarships available for the ECMI Summer School 2017!
- The Roma in Moldova: ECMI Report 69 is now online!
- National minorities and migrant communities in Europe: ECMI organizing a conference in Italy
Category Archives: Conflict & Security
“What’s in a Name? Extending the Existing Scope of Protection for National Minorities to Migrant Communities in Europe” is the title of a conference organized by the ECMI and EURAC Research in April in Villa Vigoni, Italy. Continue reading
Dr. Simon Hoffman and Dr. Helen Quane of Swansea University (Wales) visited the ECMI for a two-day cooperation meeting. Mutual interests in teaching, research and project work were discussed. Continue reading
The Annual Report 2015 of the European Centre for Minority Issues is now available online. The report entitled “Changing Order and New Dimensions” provides overview of the past year’s ECMI activities and affairs. Continue reading
Raul Carstocea discussed the shared history of Poles and Ukrainians at the 9th Europe-Ukraine Forum in Łódź, Poland. He moderated a panel on Polish-Ukrainian relations in light of their problematic history. Continue reading