Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Bonn-Copenhagen Declarations as a Paradigm for Vilnius Warsaw Declarations
- The ECMI Summer School 2015 has started!
- Call for Participants in the Simulation Game “Fighting Right-Wing Populism in Europe”
- Vietnamese Visitors at ECMI: Learning about EU Policies and the Border Region
- Prof. Malloy Publishes New Volume on Managing Diversity through Non-Territorial Autonomy
Category Archives: Relevant for Flensburg only
The ECMI received students from Europa-Universität Flensburg today who had expressed interest in learning more about The European Minority Regime Seminar.
Featuring a presentation by Adrian Schaefer-Rolffs, (M.A. and doctoral candidate at teh University of Hamburg), and Prof. Dr. Kai-Uwe Schnapp (University of Hamburg), the event will address the latest findings on the higher-than-estimated number of minorities in the border region… Continue reading
For folkBALTICA 2015, the ECMI will host Gary Funck, Chairman of the Culture Panel of Sønderjyllland-Schleswig, who will speak on… Continue reading
ECMI Director Tove Malloy was asked by Der Nordschleswiger for a commentary on the issue of bilingual signs in Southern Denmark reported recently in local media. Continue reading