Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Category Archives: Relevant for Flensburg only
“Schleswig-Holstein is a leader in Europe’s minority policy and a respected model,” concluded the Parliament of the Land Schleswig-Holstein after the latest minority report was published and presented. Continue reading
As part of the local outreach, Ms. Tamari Bulia presented on the ECMI aims and current projects to the Rotary Clubs in Flensburg. Continue reading
On 08 May 2017 the ECMI is organizing the 8th Minority Roundtable in the Danish-German border region. Continue reading
ECMI student receives a prize for young scientists: discussing the refugee crisis and political rhetoric
How has the refugee crisis impacted the development of radical right-wing political parties in Germany and Austria? To explore this topic Juliane von Daak wrote her prize-winning MA thesis under the supervision of Dr. Raul Carstocea. Continue reading
The ECMI opens its doors for a lecture on language rights by special guests. Join us at Kompagnietor at 17:00 on 25 January 2017. Continue reading