Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Author Archives: Tamari Bulia
The ECMI Working Paper #98 is now online. The paper focuses on Bilingual education for Romani children. Continue reading
Volume 16, Issue 1, 2017 of the Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) is now online. A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
Applicants for the ECMI Summer School 2017 are now selected! We are looking forward to hosting 20 international participants in Flensburg between 9 and 16 September 2017! Continue reading
ECMI was part of the CAHROM thematic visit in Georgia between 21 and 23 June 2017. Our team shared the ECMI expertise on Roma issues during the CAHROM meetings and with the local media in Tbilisi. Continue reading
The ECMI held meeting at the University of Georgia in Tbilisi and donated books to the newly established CSEM Library. Continue reading